lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Paul Elschot <paul.elsc...@xs4all.nl>
Subject Re: how to get newest library version?
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2005 06:30:27 GMT
On Tuesday 23 August 2005 23:45, Peter Veentjer - Anchor Men wrote:
> Does anyone know how I can download the newest version of Lucene from the
SVN? I have been trying (even the website) but I only get timeouts. I would
even be happy with a newly build jar (based on the newest sources). So I help
someone can help me out so I can remove a MultiFieldQueryParser bug out of
the system that should have been removed on the newest version (and troubles)

This checkout command worked for me:

  svn checkout http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/java/trunk

and currently the command:

  svn update

is working fine here, so I'd expect a checkout to work now, too.
Once you have a working copy use:

  ant jar

in  the trunk directory to create the latest jar in the build directory.

Regards,
Paul Elschot