lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Public access to the stemmer (germanstemmer in my case)
Date Sat, 13 Aug 2005 19:13:37 GMT
You can use Lucene highlighter.  It lives in Lucene's contrib/
directory (not released as a separate Jar, but you can either build it,
or grab it from, for example, Lucene in Action's code download).  It
lets you highlight search terms like this:
  http://www.lucenebook.com/search?query=highlighter

Otis