lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From javabuddy <>
Subject File Not Found Exception....
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2005 22:58:58 GMT
HI All,

I am a Lucene user for a month or so.. After some bad beat ups I learnt that only one thread
can write into the index location.

SO after that everything was smoooth, but not I am getting

"File Not Found : (some index file)"......Exception.

Once I get this exception the search also stops to work and it gives the same exception.

Then I learnt that I need to optimize the indexes. I did that .. that too only when I am "NOT"
writing to the index.

Even that gave me the same problem.....

Then I decided to start from scratch... after some 4-5 hrs of continous Indexing I am getting
the same kind of error...

Can anybody shed some light on it????

- Gana.

People are conversing... without posting their email or filling up their mail box. ~~1123196338427~~ No sign up to read or search this Rich Internet

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message