lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Eric Bressler <eric.bress...@coreblox.com>
Subject Corrupted indexes
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2005 21:18:22 GMT
I am running lucene 1.4.3 and I have a situation where after adding and
removing some objects, my index becomes corrupt.  I have been careful to
make sure that all adds and removes happen in a single thread (although
I know that isn't necessarly needed) and it still occurs.  I am not sure
how to go about debugging the index corruption, so any pointers will be
welcome.  Oh, this only appears to happen when the index and removals
happen rapidly.  I cannot do it when there are all adds or removals w/o
it being a rapid change between adds and removes.
Thanks

Eric