lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ray Tsang <saturn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene and numerical fields search
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2005 16:00:57 GMT
Hi,

That'd be great!  I will post the code as is, hope to get feedbacks.
There are some problems with BitSetQuery by itself with MultiSearcher
due to different offsets, so it's in a bit of a mess right now, and
cannot work by itself unless used with a custom ParallelMultiSearcher.
 However, It should be fine if it was rewritten from other queries.
Perhaps it should get cleaned up and be made a protected class for
now.

ray,