lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Karthik N S" <kart...@controlnet.co.in>
Subject RE: SIMPLE Lucene / MySQL Indexer
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2005 12:40:52 GMT

hI

Apologies....

Interesting this is not the Form to discuss about HOW to Debugging with
Eclipse

 So I suggest u to use the Help tab in Eclispe Ide.

 Hint : First set  the Break point on hte code and then use Use the Debug
tab under Run.

 this is a Lucene Form Guys....

Karthik

-----Original Message-----
From: Klaus Hubert [mailto:klaus_hubert@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2005 5:54 PM
To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: RE: SIMPLE Lucene / MySQL Indexer

Hi Xing,

I have the book and as I wrote in my initial message I
managed to create the
sample index as well managed to read mySQL. But I seem
to be not able to
combine those programs :-( I'm very new to Java and I
haven't found a nice
Debugger so far to go step by step through my code. I
will try today all day
to get this fixed. I know, it shouldn't be too
difficult.

Thank you,

  Klaus