lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ian Lea <ian....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: wild card with keyword fileld
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2005 11:43:09 GMT
Have you tried Erik's suggestion from last week?
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/lucene-java-user/200507.mbox/%3cFCE3C9A0-2707-4303-9F33-175015F02EE3@ehatchersolutions.com%3e

There is certainly some case confusion in your examples there.
Personally, I tend to just lowercase all text on indexing and
searching.

--
Ian.

On 19 Jul 2005 05:31:08 -0000, Rahul D Thakare
<rahul_thakare@rediffmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>   I am using Field.Keyword for indexing multi-word keyword (eg: MAIN LOGIG). Also used
keywordAnalyzer, but wild card search is not coming up. Is there anything which I need to
do in addition or, wild card search is not possible with keyword field.