lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Most Useful Lucene Taglib?
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2005 01:31:44 GMT
Chris,

Once upon a time there was a taglib area in the Lucene Sandbox, but
that has since been removed since the contributor of it disappeared.

What do you need a Lucene taglib to do?  I personally thing such a
taglib is overkill and harder to use than it would be to just code up
the functionality you need directly.

     Erik