lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Derek Westfall" <dwestf...@TradelineInc.com>
Subject RE: Searching for similar documents
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2005 04:27:02 GMT
Your solution below is undoubtedly my problem. I didn't even consider
the need to create all those directory levels. I'm sure that will solve
it!

-----Original Message-----
From: Erik Hatcher [mailto:erik@ehatchersolutions.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2005 1:31 PM
To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Searching for similar documents

If you put it in the right package directory under WEB-INF/classes then
it should work (provided all the dependencies it has are in WEB-
INF/lib, which may just be the Lucene JAR file).  The package is
org.apache.lucene.search.similar, so it should go in WEB-INF/classes/
org/apache/lucene/search/similar.  I recommend you put this under your
webapps WEB-INF/classes directory, not in a common directory to your
container.