lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Derek Westfall" <>
Subject RE: Searching for similar documents
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2005 04:27:02 GMT
Your solution below is undoubtedly my problem. I didn't even consider
the need to create all those directory levels. I'm sure that will solve

-----Original Message-----
From: Erik Hatcher []
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2005 1:31 PM
Subject: Re: Searching for similar documents

If you put it in the right package directory under WEB-INF/classes then
it should work (provided all the dependencies it has are in WEB-
INF/lib, which may just be the Lucene JAR file).  The package is, so it should go in WEB-INF/classes/
org/apache/lucene/search/similar.  I recommend you put this under your
webapps WEB-INF/classes directory, not in a common directory to your

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message