lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Derek Westfall" <dwestf...@TradelineInc.com>
Subject RE: Searching for similar documents
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2005 16:06:33 GMT
I've been trying to compile the .java into a .class and I am getting the
error below.

Any idea what I am missing?

Thanks,

Derek

C:\CFusionMX\wwwroot\WEB-INF\classes>javac morelikethis.java -classpath
c:\cfusi
onmx\lib\lucene-1.4.3.jar
morelikethis.java:509: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : variable FieldOption
location: class org.apache.lucene.index.IndexReader
            Collection fields = ir.getFieldNames(
IndexReader.FieldOption.INDEXED);
                                                             ^
morelikethis.java:524: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : variable FieldOption
location: class org.apache.lucene.index.IndexReader
            Collection fields = ir.getFieldNames(
IndexReader.FieldOption.INDEXED);
                                                             ^
morelikethis.java:581: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : variable Occur
location: class org.apache.lucene.search.BooleanClause
                query.add(tq, BooleanClause.Occur.SHOULD);
                                           ^
3 errors