lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Query text Tokenize issue
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2005 23:37:42 GMT
Hi,

I believe your problem is described on page 121 in the Lucene book:
http://www.lucenebook.com/search?query=%22dealing+with+keyword+fields%22

The solution for you may be to write your own Analyzer that knows how
to correctly tokenize or not tokenize certain fields in your index.
Using PerFieldAnalyzerWrapper may help you here.

Otis