lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Analyzer or QueryParser problem?
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2005 17:10:57 GMT
You can use Luke to see what got indexed.  This will tell you what the
Analyzer did.
You can then use QueryParser from the command line (it's got a main
method), give it your input, and see what it returns.  This will tell
you what QueryParser+Analyzer did.  Oh, you use MFQP.  It may have a
main method, too, I'd have to check... To simplify, try getting it
working with the regular QueryParser first.

Otis