lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Lorenzo <lorenzo.visca...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene search clusters
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2005 09:49:51 GMT
I see some noise about clustering and lucene, but I'm still waiting for
someone that will help me creating a clustering extension.
I know both carrot2 and weka (the first can be integrated with Lucene, the
latter may be - Falko can you tell me?) but would like to write something
that could be included in the sandbox (or similar) with an implementation
that we'll find the better for a general purpose environment. Maybe carrot2
or other will be the best one (I really hope, I'm a lazy coder;-) ) and so
we will simply ask David to extend his code, but first want to make some
tests.
bye
Lorenzo