lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Lorenzo <lorenzo.visca...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene search clusters
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2005 22:18:00 GMT
Some people just replied, but I forgot the most important thing...
I'm thinking of this project as part of the Google's Summer of Code program,
so I'm looking for other students.
I've sent an email to Erik and he told me that we can propose this as part
of Google's SoC if we find some other people interested in it.
Lorenzo