lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From avrootshell <avrootsh...@roomity.com>
Subject Exception in full text search
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2005 16:06:07 GMT
Hello,

    I'm able to create index file for full text search.And i'm sure it
has the required entries as i have traced the traversal path through the
tables i have specified. And also documents are added to the index file.

But when i specify some string to search,it throws an exception like this.

.E
Time: 0.234
There was 1 error:
1)
testSrch(com.board.fts.FtsSearchCmdTest)java.lang.NullPointerException:
null values not allowed
	at
org.apache.commons.collections.map.ReferenceMap.put(ReferenceMap.java:571)
	at com.sandra.servicer.txtsrch.SrchMan.search(SrchMan.java:108)
	at com.board.fts.FtsSearchCmd.execute(FtsSearchCmd.java)
	at com.board.fts.FtsSearchCmdTest.testSrch(FtsSearchCmdTest.java)
	at com.board.fts.FtsSearchCmdTest.main(FtsSearchCmdTest.java)

FAILURES!!!
Tests run: 1,  Failures: 0,  Errors: 1

Is there any way to view the contents of index file which has been created?
If anyone comes up with some suggesions for this kind of error,I appreciate.

TIA,