lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Yousef Ourabi <your...@gmail.com>
Subject Bad File Descriptor
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2005 01:17:02 GMT
Hello:
I have yet another file-system related error, if I set the boolean
create to true on idex writer, I have no problems (other than never
getting more than one hit, because I create and close the idnexwriter
in one method to assure the class is the only instance)

However, if I set it to false, the number of hits matching the number
of items I have indexed perfectly, however I get this exception when I
search

2005-06-27 18:12:33,166 ERROR [jeteye] IOException caught
SearchByTerm:  Bad file descriptor

Has anyone else had this "Bad File descriptor problem?

Thanks,
Yousef