lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Yousef Ourabi <your...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lock File exceptions
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2005 23:08:11 GMT
Mini-Follow UP:
Wouldn't the parameter boolean create false create the segments if it
is not found? My understanding is that the create variable either
creates or doesn't the actual directory on startup...does this affect
key files as well?

IOException caught here: /var/jeteye/index/segments (No such file or directory)