lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: DBSight, search on database by Lucene
Date Sun, 12 Jun 2005 00:04:02 GMT

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005, Erik Hatcher wrote:

> On Jun 11, 2005, at 1:08 PM, Chris Lu wrote:
>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Somehow I found the "Powered By" Lucene page is "Immutable Page", even if I
>> logged in.
>> http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-lucene/PoweredBy
>
> Wow, it sure is.  I'm CC'ing infrastructure to find out why this page is
> immutable.

Ughhh... Looks like another caching problem.

A shift- or ctrl-refresh should get you the right thing.  You know if you
have the right page if your userid appears in the upper-right.

It seems like technically moin needs to send Vary: cookie, but this would
completely destroy our ability to cache.

What we want is for anything with a Cookie: header to totally bypass the
cache.  I don't know of any way to configure that.

Joshua.