lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: results link
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2005 12:34:02 GMT

On Jun 22, 2005, at 8:13 AM, Brian wrote:
> All,
>     I've been able to create an index across the
> network. However when I do my search, the link I'm
> trying to generate show's null. What it actually
> points to is http://localhost/mywebapp
>
> Where should I be looking in order to have my link
> generated correctly.

Brian - you'll have to give us some more details than this.  What
does your Document look like you received back from Hits?  You can do
a .toString on it to get a snapshot of it.  What does your code look
like that is generating the link.

Keep in mind that probably 99.9% of the folks on this list have never
run the Lucene web demo nor know its internals, so you'll have to be
specific with some (short) code snippets to get good answers here.

     Erik