lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Hondros, Constantine" <Constantine.Hond...@nl.compuware.com>
Subject RE: IndexHTML.java location
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2005 14:54:41 GMT
IndexHTML.java is located in the demo jarfile which is named differently
depending on whether you built it yourself with Ant or just downloaded it
ready-jarred.

What do you mean by "default URL"? The location of the document-set to
index, the location of the document-set to search (presumably through
index.jsp in the samples), or the URL of the lucene application as seen
through Tomcat?

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian [mailto:okmred@yahoo.com]
Sent: 17 June 2005 16:48
To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: IndexHTML.java location

Not sure if this is the right address, to request this
kind of help, so if it isn't please point me else
where.

Basically I think I have an understanding of how
Lucene works, in general.

I believe I'm at a point where I need to change the
"default" url, so I was planning to make the change in
the IndexHTML.java file. However I don't know where
that file is located. I've already done the simple, a
seacrh of my HD, and renaming the files etc... Hasn't
helped. Any pointers would be appreciated.
Thanks, B

and then destroy it.