lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: proximity search not working when extending the QueryParser
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2005 23:40:23 GMT
Ross - could you please show us a bit of your code so we can see
explicitly what you're doing and how it's not working as expected?
set/getPhraseSlop are quite straightforward, so unless you're mixing
up the static versus instance parse methods with QueryParser then I
don't know what could be wrong at this point.

     Erik