lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Max Pfingsthorn" <m.pfingsth...@hippo.nl>
Subject Implicit Stopping in StandardTokenizer??
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2005 14:41:22 GMT
Hi!

I've been trying to make an Analyzer which works like the StandardAnalyzer but without stopping.
For some reason though, I still don't get words like "is" or "a" out of it... I checked with
Luke (one doc in one index with the contents "hello,this,is,a,keyword,hello!,nicetomeetyou".
This should tokenize into "hello this is a keyword hello nicetomeetyou", but actually it does
"hello keyword hello nicetomeetyou". Does anyone know why it drops those extra terms?

Best regards,

Max Pfingsthorn

Hippo

Oosteinde 11