lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Bohl, David" <david.b...@SourceMedia.com>
Subject Alternate Lucene Query Highlighter
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2005 20:46:26 GMT
I created a lucene query highlighter (borrowing some code from the one in
the sandbox) that my company is using.  It better handles phrase queries,
doesn't break HTML entities, and has the ability to either highlight terms
in an entire document or to highlight fragments from the document.  I would
like to make this available to anyone who wants it.  Where can I submit
this?

"This communication is intended solely for the addressee and is
confidential and not for third party unauthorized distribution."