lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From David Spencer <dave-lucene-u...@tropo.com>
Subject Re: SF.net search system
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2005 23:25:18 GMT
Chris Conrad wrote:
> I know I've been asked before for a description of how  SourceForge.net
> is using Lucene.  I wrote a blog entry about it and  thought people
> might be interested in seeing at a high level how it  was designed.
> Take a look at http://blog.dev.sf.net.  Any comments  are welcome.

Thanks for the writeup and nice to see that you guys are using Lucene.

It would be interesting to know what Analyzer you're using, and as your
blog entry says you're having some wierd problem, well, I suspect the
most common source of strange Lucene behavior is that the "wrong"
Analyzer is used.

Also, out of curiosity: what's the peak load the search system gets?

thx,
  Dave