lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Kevin Burton <bur...@rojo.com>
Subject Re: Fastest way to fetch N documents with unique keys within large numbers of indexes..
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2005 18:57:30 GMT
Andrew Boyd wrote:

>Kevin,
>  Those results are awsome.  Could you please give those of us that were following but
not quite understanding everything some pseudo code or some more explaination?

Ug.. I hate to say this bug ignore these numbers.  Turns out that I was
hitting a cache ... I thought I had disable this but I set the wrong
var. :-/

If only it was true ;)

Kevin

--

Use Rojo (RSS/Atom aggregator)! - visit http://rojo.com.
See irc.freenode.net #rojo if you want to chat.