lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@cs.put.poznan.pl>
Subject Re: Lucene search clusters
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2005 06:44:12 GMT

Hi Lorenzo,

Search in the list's archives -- I posted a glue code that lets Lucene
results be clustered with Carrot2 clusterers (there are a few
implementations there).

http://java2.5341.com/msg/82310.html

The official Web site of the project is at:

http://carrot2.sourceforge.net/

You'll find some links to demo pages there as well.

Let me know if you have any questions/ concerns (or if you want to
contribute in any way).

Dawid