lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <>
Subject Re: Lucene search clusters
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2005 06:44:12 GMT

Hi Lorenzo,

Search in the list's archives -- I posted a glue code that lets Lucene
results be clustered with Carrot2 clusterers (there are a few
implementations there).

The official Web site of the project is at:

You'll find some links to demo pages there as well.

Let me know if you have any questions/ concerns (or if you want to
contribute in any way).

Lorenzo wrote:
> I'm writing this message trying to find some people interested in creating a
> 'general purpose' lucene search results' clustering extension.
> I wrote a simply implementation of clustering, and I would like to
> contribute to lucene development by releasing an open source clustering
> implementation. I know that maybe each project need a different
> implementation but that would be a useful basis for everyone to develop his
> own project.
> Is anyone interested in it?
> Lorenzo

To unsubscribe, e-mail: