lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Kevin Burton <bur...@rojo.com>
Subject use of LinkedList in ConjunctionScorer hurting performance?
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2005 18:06:08 GMT
This is a strange anomaly I wanted to point out:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/burtonator/18030919/

This is a jprofiler screenshot.  I can give you a jprofiler "snapshot"
if you want but it requires the clientside app.

I'm not sure why this should be hot... in a linked list this should be
fast ... maybe we're calling it too often?

I didn't have much time to look at it but I wanted to illuminate the issue.

Kevin

--

Use Rojo (RSS/Atom aggregator)! - visit http://rojo.com.
See irc.freenode.net #rojo if you want to chat.