lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Kevin Burton <>
Subject use of LinkedList in ConjunctionScorer hurting performance?
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2005 18:06:08 GMT
This is a strange anomaly I wanted to point out:

This is a jprofiler screenshot.  I can give you a jprofiler "snapshot"
if you want but it requires the clientside app.

I'm not sure why this should be hot... in a linked list this should be
fast ... maybe we're calling it too often?

I didn't have much time to look at it but I wanted to illuminate the issue.

Use Rojo (RSS/Atom aggregator)! - visit
See #rojo if you want to chat.

Rojo is Hiring! -

      AIM/YIM - sfburtonator,  Web -