lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From tare...@controldocs.com
Subject wrong result returning
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2005 17:06:14 GMT
I indexed a relatively large table and while doing search, it is returning
some wrong document names. Name of each of the docs that I have are some
integer number. but the result set is including some names those resemble
to the index files. For example one search returned, along with some valid
document names, '_h59.cfs', '_16v6.cfs' and '_1fft.cfs'. I have made sure
that the analyzers being used in indexing and searching is the same
(StopAnalyzer for this instance). More puzzling is that, it is not acting
so for all searches. Is there any setup issue?

Thanks
Tareque