lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Chris D <bro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: wrong result returning
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2005 18:23:11 GMT
On 6/28/05, tareque@controldocs.com <tareque@controldocs.com> wrote:
> I indexed a relatively large table and while doing search, it is returning
> some wrong document names. Name of each of the docs that I have are some
> integer number. but the result set is including some names those resemble
> to the index files. For example one search returned, along with some valid
> document names, '_h59.cfs', '_16v6.cfs' and '_1fft.cfs'. I have made sure
> that the analyzers being used in indexing and searching is the same
> (StopAnalyzer for this instance). More puzzling is that, it is not acting
> so for all searches. Is there any setup issue?
>
> Thanks
> Tareque

You'll probably have to provide a little more information, a little
bit of source will go a long way to being able to help.

But I can tell you that the _h59.cfs and such filenames are the index
files for lucene, so if you might want to make sure that you're not
doing am "index *" in the same directory you're storing the indexes.

Cheers,
Chris