lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From kambiz Afkhamian <kambi...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to filter search based on file path
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2005 21:32:17 GMT
Hi

I've indexed my website from the application root. When I run a query, it beasically searches
all content below the application root folder.

I would like to create feature that would allow users to search specific folder/paths of this
website. (i.e I would like to limit my query search to specific folders)

Could you please give me some tips as to do this?

Thanks