lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Brian <okm...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: IndexHTML.java location
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2005 15:14:55 GMT
Right Now, I'm just using the compiled version that I
downloaded.
By Default URL, I mean the location of the indexed
files.

I have the sample web project (index.jsp) on server A,
and my indexed files are on server B. Everything works
till I click on the link in the results.jsp page. It
looks one directory higher than where the web project
is. I was hoping to have it look at server B in the
appropriate directory.

Thanks, B

--- "Hondros, Constantine"