lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Brian <okm...@yahoo.com>
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2005 14:47:49 GMT
Not sure if this is the right address, to request this
kind of help, so if it isn't please point me else
where.

Basically I think I have an understanding of how
Lucene works, in general.

I believe I'm at a point where I need to change the
"default" url, so I was planning to make the change in
the IndexHTML.java file. However I don't know where
that file is located. I've already done the simple, a
seacrh of my HD, and renaming the files etc... Hasn't
helped. Any pointers would be appreciated.
Thanks, B