lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Kiselevski" <ALEX...@Amdocs.com>
Subject RE: Is there a thai language analyzer available
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2005 06:01:57 GMT

Randy,

Did you find any solution for Hebrew analyzer ?

Alex Kiselevski

+9.729.776.4346 (desk)
+9.729.776.1504 (fax)

AMDOCS > INTEGRATED CUSTOMER MANAGEMENT

-----Original Message-----
From: Randy Darling [mailto:rdarling@interwoven.com]
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2005 10:22 PM
To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Is there a thai language analyzer available

Does anyone know of a good Thai language analyzer for Lucene?

I saw this email out there for a Thai language analyzer:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/jakarta-lucene-dev/200402.mbox/
%3C20040218004604.61360.qmail@web41501.mail.yahoo.com%3E

But it looks like it requires modifying the existing parser which I
would prefer not to do if I do not have to.

Thanks,
Randy Darling

Thank you.