lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Giovanni Dima" <g.d...@atitlan.it>
Subject Re:Re:How lucene and nucth work together?
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2005 13:28:11 GMT
Andrzej, tanks for the reply.
I'm sorry but i've another (similar) question...
Lucene and nutch use the same parser and analyzer? I seems to understand that the segments
created from the nutch  are different from those creating from lucene.
I've installed nutch and I've created folders db and segments. Then, as explained in the tutorial,
i've created a new database, injected urls into it, generated a fetchlist from the database
and indexed the segment with the command
bin/nutch index ..
May I use as lucene's "indexLocation" the index folder created in this way?
If I may not, how can I make a valid index for lucene?

Thanks in advance.

Giovanni
Atitlan Engineering, Pisa