lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Giovanni Dima" <g.d...@atitlan.it>
Subject Re:Re:How lucene and nucth work together?
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2005 16:01:41 GMT
Andrzej,
I'm so sorry about still disturbing you!

I followed your suggest and i have found this code:

        try {
        searcher = new IndexSearcher(
                        IndexReader.open(indexName)     //create an indexSearcher for our
page
                );
        } catch (Exception e) {

IndexSearcher is a class of  Lucene API, isn't this?

I have used as "indexName" the index created by nutch. When I access the lucene web page of
my application, the system not produce any exception, but the result list is always empty
 (for any search keyword used).

What's wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Giovanni