lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Yonik Seeley <>
Subject Re: CVS Lucene 2.0
Date Mon, 02 May 2005 04:01:50 GMT
I can't say whats actually ready, but I am very interested in sparse
filter representations.  I'm working on a project that needs to
dynamic categorization of search results, and this requires caching
thousands of filters.
It does currently require Java 1.4, so I guess it needs to wait for Lucene 2.0?

And I'm not sure if I'm reading it correctly, but it looks like
BooleanScorer1 could be a replacement for both BooleanScorer and

> 1.9 and 2.0 will be what's in the SVN trunk.  Many of Paul's changes
> have already been committed.  Are there particular changes that Paul has
> contributed that have not yet been committed that you feel ought to be
> before a release is made?
> Doug

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: