lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Pablo Gomes Ludermir <gom...@gmail.com>
Subject what is QueryFilter.bits ???
Date Thu, 05 May 2005 20:41:44 GMT
Dear all,

I would like to know what exactly represent the bit pattern on the
method QueryFilter.bits(IndexReader).

Sometime ago I posted a question here about a categorized search.
Basically I needed to know in how many different categories (category
is a Field that I index with the document) have a particular term.

Now, I am facing a similar problem. Instead of knowing how many
categories have a particular term, I want to know how many documents
have a particular tuple <category, term>. How is possible to get that?
I was trying an approach similar to the first, but I am not succeding.

Anyone have any idea?

Regards,
Pablo

--