lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Richard Krenek <richard.kre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NFS
Date Wed, 18 May 2005 20:07:08 GMT
  Thanks all for the info. Otis was correct, I'm just using NFS for
the space, not for multiple machines having access. If we ever have to
have multiple machines, we now know what problems we will need to deal
with.
  As for performance of the NFS vs Local we will need to do some tests
and decide which route is acceptable for our needs.

Thanks again