lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Albert Vila <...@imente.com>
Subject Retrieve all terms
Date Wed, 18 May 2005 14:54:57 GMT
Hi all,

 I need to retrieve all terms from an specified field filtered for
another field. For example,

  Document 1 -> <contents, " document 1 content">
                          <language, en>

  Document 2 -> <contents, " document 2 content">
                          <language, fr>

  Document 3 -> <contents, " document 3 content">
                          <language, fr>

  Document 4 -> <contents, " document 4 content">
                          <language, en>

 Then, I want to retrieve all terms from the contents field, but only
the ones from the documents matching the language=en.

Is it possible with lucene?

Thanks