lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Matt Magoffin" <apache....@msqr.us>
Subject ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException on BooleanScorer.score()
Date Thu, 05 May 2005 19:26:01 GMT
Hello, I'm having a tough time trying to get to the root of an exception I
see sometimes on my Lucene 1.4.3 index. The exception is:

 at org.apache.lucene.search.BooleanScorer.score(BooleanScorer.java:126)
 at org.apache.lucene.search.Scorer.score(Scorer.java:38)
 at org.apache.lucene.search.IndexSearcher.search(IndexSearcher.java:92)
 at org.apache.lucene.search.Hits.getMoreDocs(Hits.java:64)
 at org.apache.lucene.search.Hits.<init>(Hits.java:43)
 at org.apache.lucene.search.Searcher.search(Searcher.java:33)
 at org.apache.lucene.search.Searcher.search(Searcher.java:27)

and occurs when current.coord is set to 4 but coordFactors is of length 4.
 The maxCoord is value is 4 at this time, too. I can't get this to happen
every time I run the unit test that this error occurs in... which is very
frustrating, sorry.

I was wondering if anyone had an idea of what might cause this exception
(I'm assuming something is wrong on my use of Lucene, but I can't find
what).