lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Strange results using QueryParser (?)
Date Tue, 10 May 2005 15:44:05 GMT
Hi,

My guess is that the analyzer you use for indexing keeps the / (or
perhaps documenttype is a Keyword field, while the StandardAnalyzer and
QueryParser combination remove the / from the query string.  Wildcards
work because they are not analyzed:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-lucene/LuceneFAQ#head-133cf44dd3dff3680c96c1316a663e881eeac35a

Otis