lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Monsur Hossain" <mon...@monsur.com>
Subject RE: Intermittent exception on optimize(): IOException: Cannot delete _5.cfs
Date Mon, 09 May 2005 21:27:42 GMT

I'm using Lucene.NET, but I had a similar issue with Visual Studio.  With
Visual Studio open, my application would randomly crash with the same error
when I tried to run it from the command line.  I'd recommend shutting down
all running apps and then see if the error happens in Ant.  You could also
try writing to a different index directory, outside of your application
folder.

Monsur