lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From yin...@indiana.edu
Subject Re: highlight problem
Date Thu, 05 May 2005 18:18:00 GMT
Hi, Mark,

Sorry for the confusing. The complete code is here:
      BufferedReader in = new BufferedReader(new InputStreamReader(System.in));
      String line = in.readLine();

      if (line.length() == -1)
        return;

      Query query = QueryParser.parse(line, "contents", analyzer);
      Hits hits = searcher.search(query);
      Highlighter highlighter =new Highlighter(new QueryScorer(query));

      String ids = "";
      for (int i = 0; i < hits.length(); i++) {
        Document doc = hits.doc(i);
        String text = doc.get("contents");
        String result = "";

        if(text != null ){
          TokenStream tokenStream = analyzer.tokenStream("contents",
              new StringReader(text));
          // Get 3 best fragments and seperate with a "..."

          result = highlighter.getBestFragments(tokenStream,
              text, 3, "...");
        }