lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From kimchy.comp...@mac.com
Subject Re: a *match all* query
Date Mon, 09 May 2005 19:54:02 GMT
   You can use Compass, since it does it for you by default. If you
don't care about OSEM (mapping your domain objects to search engine),
you can use the Compass::Core search engine abstraction to do that
(just define the resource mapping...), and work with Resource
(Document) and Property (Field) and work only with them.