lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: CVS Lucene 2.0
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2005 15:47:35 GMT

On Apr 25, 2005, at 8:08 AM, Peter Veentjer - Anchor Men wrote:
> Is the sourcecode of Lucene 2.0 accessable? I have looked on the site,
> but I couldn`t find a link.

There has been no binary release of it.  The codebase available from
Subversion checkout and easily built with Ant is available using:

	svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/java/trunk

The current trunk will be (except for any changes that occur in the
next few days or weeks) Lucene 1.9 and Lucene 2.0 will be the same as
1.9 except with the deprecated methods removed.

> And where are the archived mailinglists? They where of great value to
> me.

You can view them here:

	http://www.mail-archive.com/java-user%40lucene.apache.org/

Erik