lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: lucene - nutch to rss?
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2005 17:07:07 GMT

On Apr 13, 2005, at 11:54 AM, jazdrv wrote:

> hello,
>
> this is my first posting to this thread, and i haven't played with the
> libraries as of yet. i'm curious whether people have been using
> lucene/nutch to convert results to rss and what would be architectural
> considerationis/time period in doing something like that.

My personal blog, such as it is, is powered by Lucene, a servlet, and
some Velocity templates.  That's it.  I borrowed the RSS/RDF/RSS2
templates from blojsom and adjusted them to my structure.

	http://www.blogscene.org/erik

Nutch just added (as in within the last day) support for A9's
OpenSearch RSS extension.

	Erik