lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: Wiki formatting changes
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2005 18:01:56 GMT

: The only problematic Wiki page I found was
: http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-lucene/HowTo and I just fixed that.

I've seen a few more, but i'll clean them up as i see them.  i guess the
problem isn't as wide spread as it initially seemd (i just got unlucky in
the first few pages i looked at) but i was mainly worried that some other
formatting problems might be less obvious (ie: sections might not be
rendered at all) .. just my usually paranoia.

: --- Leo Simons <mail@leosimons.com> wrote:
: > On 06-04-2005 02:44, "Erik Hatcher" <erik@ehatchersolutions.com>