lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Patricio Galeas" <gal...@informatik.uni-siegen.de>
Subject Terms & Postion from Hits ...
Date Sun, 10 Apr 2005 15:52:45 GMT
Hello,
I am new with Lucene. I have following problem.
When I execute a search I receive the list of document Hits.
I get without problem the content of the documents too:

for (int i = 0; i < hits.length(); i++) {
      Document doc = hits.doc(i);
      System.out.println(doc.get("content"));
}

Now, I would like to obtain the List of all Terms (and their corresponding
position) from each document (hits.doc(i)).

I have experimented creating a second index with the founded documents
(Hits), and analyze it to obtain this information, but the algorithm work
very slow.

Do you have another idea?

Thank You for your help!