lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Fred Lamuette" <fred.lamue...@laposte.net>
Subject Best practice
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2005 09:57:23 GMT
Hello,
I'm pretty new to Lucene, and I'd like to have your point of view on the
following case.
I need to build a webapp that would manage workers' profiles and in each
profile, we allow to attach any documents (pdf, doc, video, ...). Pretty
basic. We need to index searchable documents (lucene) and stores documents
on the server.
My question is the following. I'd like to store the documents with a
repository framework (jakarta slide, jsr-170, ...) and I wonder if there
already exists something tied with Lucene ?  or a repository+lucene package
that performs well ?
Thank you for your feedback.
Richard.