lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Karl Øie <k...@gan.no>
Subject Re: Multi-analyzer ?
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2005 10:12:53 GMT
I don't think you can figure out the language from the input box value
alone, i can't see any way to select the correct language analyzer at
this point. What you can do is to put Chinese, Japanese, English and
Dutch content in separate indexes and use multisearcher to search in
all of them, and then you would know what languages that returns hits.

Mvh Karl Øie

On 11. apr. 2005, at 03.21, Eric Chow wrote:

> Hello,
>
> If I don't know the language of the input terms, how can I use
> different analyzer to search it ?
>
> For example, the input box accepts UTF-8 search text, they can be
> anything, such as Chinese, Japanese, English, Russian, Deuch, etc. How
> can search any of them or all of them with Lucene?
>
> Any example, please?
>

> Best Regards,
> Eric

- 1f j00 (4n 1234d 7|-|15, j00 n33d 70 937 |41d